Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Alicia's first Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Christmas is always a special season for me. The Spirit of love is spreading in the air. It is a time to celebrate Jesus's birth, and also a great time to teach our children about Jesus Christ.

We are so busy to settle down after we are back to Hong Kong, but we never forget to prepare a Christmas gift for Alicia! On Christmas Eve, Kay and I bought a new toy for Alicia, and we give it to her on Christmas morning. We are still debating if we should tell her the story of Santa, since we really want Alicia to understand the true meaning of Christmas is to remember the birth of Jesus.




After many years, we can finally celebrate our Christmas with our family, although we only have a simple Christmas, my heart are full and grateful for the opportunity to spend time with my family.
Alicia: E? What is this?
Alicia: Wow.. It is very colorful..
Alicia: Okay! Mammy and Daddy, I love it and I am ready to open it! :D:D

Alicia, thank you for spending your 1st Christmas with us, mammy and daddy enjoyed it a lot! Sorry for not being able to put up Christmas tree with you this time, we promised we will do it next year! Mammy and Daddy can't wait to see you run, jump and walk around the Christmas tree and sing along the Christmas song with us! Love you my dear~

No comments:

Post a Comment