Thursday, October 31, 2013

4 months and 2 days

Today, Alicia got poked 4 times, she was extremely fuzzy in the afternoon; she cried so hard and loud, and needed comfort constantly. I was holding her for almost 2 hours until she calm down completely. When she was crying so hard and loud, I don't know what to do, Kay was in class and I was scared, I have checked her temperature and Nope! she didn't has fever, she must just felt very uncomfortable. I tried my best to comfort her, calling my sister in law for advices, praying, singing, and using some warm cloth to relief her pain.

Being a mom is not easy, especially a full-time stay home mom or single mom. Basically you have to deal with any situation alone for your children because your husband will not be home 24-7 to make decision with you.  Sometimes in an emergency situation, you still have to stay calm and THINK! Today, I had one moment that felt so lonely, scared, and helpless, no one was around and baby just won't stop crying, and I didn't know what to do. Although it was hard, after today experience, I felt accomplished.

There are really so much to learn to be a mom, thank you Alicia for giving me this opportunity to learn. I will keep learning and become a better nurturer:):)

1 comment: